One Day Accredited Training
With the ongoing war on terror across the globe coupled with an increase in violent crime in the U.K., We are seeing an alarming number of “lone wolf” terrorist attacks as well as gun and knife crime in our cities. Our instructors are all well versed in the current threat and capable of dealing with most armed assailant(s) and will provide invaluable information on how to react to and survive such an attack. They have been at the sharp end of the industry for many years and can provide invaluable knowledge of how to react in the event of an armed assailant which will give the best possible chance of survival.
Utilising the government’s official counter-terrorism advice of Run, Hid, Tell our instructors will expand on this and provide details of weapons capabilities, adequate cover from fire and more which will aid you in the event of an incident where quick decisions and actions determine life or death.
As with our other courses, it is a one day accredited training programme through the Security Training Authority (SIA) and is aimed at shop floor or office staff who would not normally be exposed to security training. This course is designed for everybody and will provide you with the knowledge required to make informed decisions in a moment of crisis.
Having the knowledge required to make quick and decisive actions when faced with an armed mugger, lone wolf terror attack or being caught up in an armed robbery may make the difference between survival or serious injury and even death. We draw on the experiences and skill sets of people who have faced these situations and survived on many occasions. Benefits include:
- Investing in your staff or your own CPD
- Increasing your personal safety
- Increasing your general awareness and confidence
- Providing extra security for your stock, venue and staff
- Achieve accredited security qualifications
- Demonstrate mitigation of risk to insurance providers and investors
- Increase security footprint without increase in profile
Price per person
Private workshop at your location
Private workshop hosted by Fox SSS
- Training courses are capped at 20 persons for quality purposes.
- Courses are one day in length and normally between the hours of 0900 – 1700.
- Courses can be conducted at your premises or can be hosted by Fox Surveillance and Security Solutions at one of our training venues in Essex.
- Courses can be booked privately at a full rate just for your organisation or you can place staff on a communal workshop hosted by Fox Surveillance and Security Solutions at a price per person rate.
For any further information please do not hesitate to get in touch using the contact form or details provided on this website.
Enquire about the Reacting to an Armed Assailant course
We provide top end close protection training in collaboration with our Malaysian partners Atlas Risk and Consulting Solutions for a competitive UK price which includes all flights to Malaysia and accommodation in Kuala Lumpur for the duration of the course.
H.E.A.T / H.E.F.A.T
Hostile Environment and First Aid Training is an adaptation of the more commonly known HEAT (Hostile Environment Awareness Training) in that it includes a Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification.