RQF UK SIA Level 3 Close Protection Operative
We deliver SIA accredited Close Protection Level 3 courses through our Malaysian security partner, Sterling Meadows. Training is delivered at our five star luxury resort on the islands off Malaysia and our final exercise is conducted in Kuala Lumpur, for the same competitive rates as other U.K. providers and includes flights and accommodation.
The SIA Level 3 qualification is delivered through Highfield and is a requirement if you wish to obtain an SIA licence to work as a Close Protection Officer (CPO) commonly referred to as a bodyguard. It is open to both men and women, delivered over 21 days and is split into three sections:
- Working as a Close Protection Operative
- Planning, Preparing and Supporting a Close Protection Operation
- Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
In order to become a registered Close Protection Operator you must have at least a Level 3 medical qualification. We include either FPOSi Level 3 or FAW Level 3 with every course so that you can apply for your UK licence immediately. This is conducted over the first 4 days of the course.
- A good understanding of written and spoken English skills (tested during interview)
- Strictly 18 years and above
- Clean criminal record
- Medically and physically fit
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word
- 3 multiple-choice papers
- Candidate portfolio
- Final exercise (2 days)
Why Join Us?
- We have an excellent rate of getting graduates into work globally.
- You will be trained by instructors who have served in the British armed forces, British police as well as on the international protection circuit.
- The course facilitators are a British accredited centre – certificates can be verified online and is recognised by companies who seek to employ CPO’s (Close Protection Operators) in the UK overseas.
- Competitive prices with the UK with high-end training and prime location.
The training course is delivered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which is one of the major cities in the world. It is home to the famous Petronas or Twin Towers and is a hub for financial, economic and cultural excellence in South East Asia. Sterling Meadows are the facilitation partner for Fox Surveillance and Security Solutions Ltd in South East Asia and are one the premiere security and investigations companies operating regionally.
U.K. students are encouraged to attend because we believe the high attendance rate of international students adds benefit to the course and aides in the realism of working on the international close protection circuit. As such the price of the course is comparable to U.K. training providers and includes return flights to Malaysia and accommodation in Kuala Lumpur for the duration of the course.
How to Book
Close Protection Level 3 - ONLY
All inclusive (flights, accommodation, course)
2019 Course Dates
- Apr 1 – 21
- Jun 3 – 23
For later course dates and to book please click here.
Enquire about the Close Protection Course in Malaysia
H.E.A.T / H.E.F.A.T
Hostile Environment and First Aid Training is an adaptation of the more commonly known HEAT (Hostile Environment Awareness Training) in that it includes a Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification.
Working in partnership with JBC Protect, one of the regions most trusted and dependable security providers, our Level 2 Door Supervisor courses are fully accredited through the SIA and delivered in Chelmsford, Essex.